Carpet Cleaning Tips
What is the best way to prepare my carpet for a professional cleaning?
A good form of carpet cleaning is always prevention. Taking proper care and maintaining your carpet clean, will save you money from having to buy expensive cleaning products.
Never rub rashly and carelessly at a carpet stain, this may only cause it to smear and become permanent. Also, doing this will weaken the fiber causing your carpet to wear out quicker.
Stains that are not treated well often reappear at the surface of your carpet.
You may have thought you have cleaned the stain, but soon after you will see the same stain making its way to the surface of your rug.
To prevent this, cover the stain with a thick cloth and weigh it down with something heavy overnight, allowing the cloth to absorb the stain, then, clean as usual.
Never use an iron or a hair dryer to dry a carpet stain, this will only seal the stain permanently on your rug.
Bi-weekly vacuuming will prevent dirty carpets.
- No unexpected charges on your invoice
- We do not charge extra for spots in your carpet
- We will beat any reasonable price by an additional 10%
- We come back for free if you’re not satisfied!!
- We never charge for Deodorizer. Deodorizer is always free.